[Spridgets] I hate to do this but I need the paint code for.....

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] I hate to do this but I need the paint code for.....
From: "ryan.kubanoff--- via Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 00:01:13 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_10923128_292216978.1475539273057

Need the paint code for Old English White. Going to have MAACO paint my bugeye
in the coming days as soon as I finish with filler and primer. There was NO
RUST on this car just 56 years worth of dents dings and previous lead body
repairs that I knew about.

But looking for the paint code so that MAACO can match it to their Sherwin
Williams system.
Thanks
Ryan

------=_Part_10923128_292216978.1475539273057

#000000"><div>Need the paint code for Old English White. &nbsp;Going to have
MAACO paint my bugeye in the coming days as soon as I finish with filler and
primer. &nbsp;There was NO RUST on this car just 56 years worth of dents dings

--===============2275770381260986633==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2275770381260986633==--