[Spridgets] RIP Cap'n Bob

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] RIP Cap'n Bob
From: Peter Gajdosik via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 19:23:31 -0500

------=_Part_14428_1081901641.1481243011602

Hello everyone -

I've been away for quite awhile and in lurk mode for a bit but still glad to
see most of the regulars still here!

Cap'n Bob did make for some interesting discussions back in the day!

I no longer have a complete Spridget, only a 1275, Datsun 5 speed, and a
fiberglass nose remain in my possession.

Torn between selling them and keeping them in the hopes of using them to revive
a "donor" body someday!

Happy Holidays to you all!

Pete Gajdosik
North Haven, CT

------=_Part_14428_1081901641.1481243011602

to see most of the regulars still here!</div>

fiberglass nose remain in my possession.</div>

revive a "donor" body someday!</div>

------=_Part_14428_1081901641.1481243011602--

--===============4066448746699370787==

spridgets@autox.team.net