[Spridgets] datsun 5-speed clutch

To: Spridgets Net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] datsun 5-speed clutch
From: Andy Webster via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 03:58:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_134496_700906883.1537502335520

Greetings,wondering if anyone with the Rivergate 5 speed kit has changed over
to the datsun clutch.. I believe the morrisservice kit uses the datsun clutch,
hence you had to send the flywheel to them for drilling.I'm wondering if I
could go to the datsun clutch so I do not have to get the friction plate out of
Rivergate everytime.. Also I figure it can take a bit more power though it than
the original clutch...has anyone been there, done that?cheers,Andy
------=_Part_134496_700906883.1537502335520

Rivergate 5 speed kit has changed over to the datsun clutch.. I believe the
morrisservice kit uses the datsun clutch, hence you had to send the flywheel to
them for drilling.</div><div>I'm wondering if I could go to the datsun clutch
so I do not have to get the friction plate out of Rivergate everytime.. Also I
figure it can take a bit more power though it than the original
clutch...</div><div>has anyone been there, done
class="ydpa7b1457byahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family: &quot;Helvetica
------=_Part_134496_700906883.1537502335520--

--===============1862603580829534614==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets