[Spridgets] Lowering blocks

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Lowering blocks
From: Glen Byrns via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 08:01:27 -0700
I decided to lower the Morris truck finally and went looking for the old set of
lowering blocks I had once used on the A35 Austin.  It became clear that they
had been casualties of the garage fire years ago.

This leads me to ask if anyone has a spare pair of the aluminum blocks for
lowering a Spridget.   The long shackles are already in place so I only need
the blocks to get it done. The Spridget blocks will fit the Morris Minor rear
leaf springs perfectly.

Thanks,
Glen Byrns

spridgets@autox.team.net