[Spridgets] Ribbed Rubber Carpet

To: Spridgets via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Ribbed Rubber Carpet
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 02:08:30 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2445616_783036568.1543198110022

Since I have been owning Bugeyes around 1970, I have never seen an original=
 set of ribbed rubber carpets for sale at any retailer.=C2=A0 Of course thi=
s is due to the fact that they were discontinued when the Bugeye was.=C2=A0=
=C2=A0 According to Ahead 4 Healeys, that is until now.=C2=A0 I went on the=
ir web site today because they have a cyber Monday 12% off sale and right o=
n the head page they are saying the ribbed rubber carpets will once again b=
e available.=C2=A0 This is the biggest news I have heard about the Bugeye i=
n a long time.=C2=A0 No idea the cost, but they mention they will come in b=
lack, blue, red and green.=C2=A0 I sent them an email inquiring on when the=
y may be available and what the price may be.=C2=A0 Now I know what I want =
for Christmas!Mike MacLean

------=_Part_2445616_783036568.1543198110022

=3D"font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;">Si=
nce I have been owning Bugeyes around 1970, I have never seen an original s=
et of ribbed rubber carpets for sale at any retailer.&nbsp; Of course this =
is due to the fact that they were discontinued when the Bugeye was.&nbsp;&n=
bsp; According to Ahead 4 Healeys, that is until now.&nbsp; I went on their=
 web site today because they have a cyber Monday 12% off sale and right on =
the head page they are saying the ribbed rubber carpets will once again be =
available.&nbsp; This is the biggest news I have heard about the Bugeye in =
a long time.&nbsp; No idea the cost, but they mention they will come in bla=
ck, blue, red and green.&nbsp; I sent them an email inquiring on when they =
may be available and what the price may be.&nbsp; Now I know what I want fo=
r Christmas!</div><div class=3D"ydpfcb4910byahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-=
family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px;">Mike MacLea=
------=_Part_2445616_783036568.1543198110022--

--===============2692686821358965961==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets