[Spridgets] no hi-beam

To: Spridgets via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] no hi-beam
From: Andy Webster via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 06:50:25 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_7325039_1345102795.1543301425754

Greetings folks,I haven't had hi-beams working for quite some time..and pro=
blem was first noticed after an extended period of lay-up.
I pulled off and tested the dip switch yesterday, which appears to work fin=
e, so I guess its a poor connection/earth somewhere.
Does anyone know some likely places to look for the source of the issue?=C2=
=A0 or is it just a matter of following wires?is there meant to be a relay =
of any sort in there, or does full current go through the switch?=C2=A0 The=
y're just the standard sealed beam units.
I've not had much to do with the lights before.. as they just worked (inser=
t Lucas joke here) oddly enough (or perhaps here).
cheersAndy\

------=_Part_7325039_1345102795.1543301425754

working for quite some time..and problem was first noticed after an extended
switch yesterday, which appears to work fine, so I guess its a poor
likely places to look for the source of the issue?&nbsp; or is it just a matter
of following wires?</div><div>is there meant to be a relay of any sort in
there, or does full current go through the switch?&nbsp; They're just the
with the lights before.. as they just worked (insert Lucas joke here) oddly
enough (or perhaps
class="ydpa04fb580yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family: Helvetica Neue,
------=_Part_7325039_1345102795.1543301425754--

--===============3427034591968146543==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets