[Spridgets] Fw: Working my way back to you babe...

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Working my way back to you babe...
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 15:17:12 -0400

----_com.lge.email_5728619994203589
   charset=utf-8

    Everything here is covered in body filler and duraglass dust(
itch-itch-itch...)The 2 full fiberglass flared quarter panels had already been
bonded & pop riveted in place with some contour work started by Frank's brother
Larry.?? ??So I'm working on trying to smooth out all the fiberglass flare to
steel body irregularities.?? ??With certainty I can say that the right side &
left side will be very similar but not identical!?? ??At a glance , most will
probably look and say it just plain looks cool.?? But there was no consistency
in the application , attachment or trimming of alleged excess fiberglass from
one side to the other.?? My only quest at this point is to make it smooth so a
fresh and LOOOOOONG awaited coat of shiney looks "shiney".Upon completion this
one specific car is not only going to be very cool on its execution &
presentation but its attachment to Frank will be unmistakable.?? ??I just
wished I had some of Frank's "Speedwell" goodies for it.?? Frank and myself
seemingly were the only two I knew of with an interest in Speedwell stuff.??
??We wrote back & forth about eBay offerings and their worth or being worthless
limitations.I have a Speedwell plate frame on my Bugeye, wished I had bought 2
back in the day...*sigh*Well back to sanding....and
sending....and.....sending.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile

----_com.lge.email_5728619994203589
   charset=utf-8

</head>
style="font-size: 10pt;"><div id="LGEmailHeader" dir="auto"><div
body filler and duraglass dust( itch-itch-itch...)</div><div dir="auto">The 2
full fiberglass flared quarter panels had already been bonded &amp; pop riveted
in place with some contour work started by Frank's brother Larry.&nbsp;
&nbsp;So I'm working on trying to smooth out all the fiberglass flare to steel
body irregularities.&nbsp; &nbsp;With certainty I can say that the right side
&amp; left side will be very similar but not identical!&nbsp; &nbsp;At a glance
, most will probably look and say it just plain looks cool.&nbsp; But there was
no consistency in the application , attachment or trimming of alleged excess
fiberglass from one side to the other.&nbsp; My only quest at this point is to
make it smooth so a fresh and LOOOOOONG awaited coat of shiney looks
"shiney".</div><div dir="auto">Upon completion this one specific car is not
only going to be very cool on its execution &amp; presentation but its
attachment to Frank will be unmistakable.&nbsp; &nbsp;I just wished I had some
of Frank's "Speedwell" goodies for it.&nbsp; Frank and myself seemingly were
the only two I knew of with an interest in Speedwell stuff.&nbsp; &nbsp;We
wrote back &amp; forth about eBay offerings and their worth or being worthless
limitations.</div><div dir="auto">I have a Speedwell plate frame on my Bugeye,
dir="auto">Well back to sanding....and sending....and.....sending.</div><div

----_com.lge.email_5728619994203589--

--===============0668152862545141852==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============0668152862545141852==--