[Spridgets] Fw: Continued Frank-ly speaking????

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Continued Frank-ly speaking????
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:03:28 -0400

----_com.lge.email_9188249482189427
   charset=utf-8

    Ok here is an update on Frank's race car project!?? ??Some time early next
week I'm painting from the cowel back of the car then on another day , the 2
doors and trunk lid.?? The rear of the car is in serious pin hole or gouge type
imperfection ( spot putty work) work .?? As of staggering out of the shop after
midnight last night, I am feeling very confident that weather permitting , the
car is getting paint applied early next week.?? ??The front of the car must
wait for paint as of right now.?? This way I can put the wiring back in the
car, and put tail lights and the boot trim on the body along with hang and
adjust the doors with the latches .?? ??As in any project , there are pieces of
this car everywhere.?? Lots of small boxes and zip lock bags with hardware and
cryptic notes in them.????I'll be painting the front end probably within 30
days.?? ??I'm a bit anxious to see this car with some trim on it!?? ??The car
came here as a pretty bare shell as far as trim goes.?? For me to see it with
paint and ANYTHING bolted to it will be pretty darn cool!?? ??Eventually I'll
have pictures of the car starting to look like a car!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile

----_com.lge.email_9188249482189427
   charset=utf-8

</head>
style="font-size: 10pt;"><div id="LGEmailHeader" dir="auto"><div
Frank's race car project!&nbsp; &nbsp;Some time early next week I'm painting
from the cowel back of the car then on another day , the 2 doors and trunk
lid.&nbsp; The rear of the car is in serious pin hole or gouge type
imperfection ( spot putty work) work .&nbsp; As of staggering out of the shop
after midnight last night, I am feeling very confident that weather permitting
, the car is getting paint applied early next week.&nbsp; &nbsp;The front of
the car must wait for paint as of right now.&nbsp; This way I can put the
wiring back in the car, and put tail lights and the boot trim on the body along
with hang and adjust the doors with the latches .&nbsp; &nbsp;As in any project
, there are pieces of this car everywhere.&nbsp; Lots of small boxes and zip
lock bags with hardware and cryptic notes in them.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div
dir="auto">I'll be painting the front end probably within 30 days.&nbsp;
&nbsp;I'm a bit anxious to see this car with some trim on it!&nbsp; &nbsp;The
car came here as a pretty bare shell as far as trim goes.&nbsp; For me to see
it with paint and ANYTHING bolted to it will be pretty darn cool!&nbsp;
&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">Eventually I'll have pictures of the car starting

----_com.lge.email_9188249482189427--

--===============1383050252862219807==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============1383050252862219807==--