[Spridgets] Waxol resolve!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Waxol resolve!
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:02:10 -0400

----_com.lge.email_9428010904263540
   charset=utf-8

Ok i have laquer thinner, enamel reducer and diesel fuel in the shop....and
some 2 stroke mix fuel too.Just wanted to be careful as not to contaminate the
surface with something that ruin the chances of painting the bottom of the
yrunk lid.?? And since the trunk lid im using is bright yellow , the Last thing
I wanted was to paint the lid and not too far down the road have the paint fall
off the Waxol stuff....Thank everyone!!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_9428010904263540
   charset=utf-8

</head>
enamel reducer and diesel fuel in the shop....and some 2 stroke mix fuel
too.</div><div dir="auto">Just wanted to be careful as not to contaminate the
surface with something that ruin the chances of painting the bottom of the
yrunk lid.&nbsp; And since the trunk lid im using is bright yellow , the Last
thing I wanted was to paint the lid and not too far down the road have the
paint fall off the Waxol stuff....</div><div dir="auto">Thank
dir="auto" style="font-size:9pt;"><i>Sent from my LG

----_com.lge.email_9428010904263540--

--===============6783685301376256955==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6783685301376256955==--