[Spridgets] A Lincoln "tank" in jolly old....

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] A Lincoln "tank" in jolly old....
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:04:36 -0400

----_com.lge.email_3209544230156972
   charset=utf-8

OMG!   I worked for a company ( years ago!) That exported cars to Europe.
We sent more 1955-1962 Cadillacs and those big Lincoln's!   But!   The
Lincoln catch were the 2 or 3 custom outfitted limited editions adorned with
the period designers names a trademark colors or upholstery etc. .  I do not
remember the specific ones but it was high end designers like Gucci & similar
icons of that era.    Those cars must be absolutely HORRIBLE on country roads
and narrow old city streets!   But when we were exporting those huge V8
powered cars that seemed a city block long...they were sellin as fast as we
could find them available on the market!   Right down to shipping a 59 caddy
limo with dual A/C in it !  It was not some custom like stretch limos became
popular at one time.   It was all Cadillac and boy was it a pain to
park!ChuckGotta watch the rear end on that Lincoln here the road dips so The
rudders and propellers do not foul in the tarmac!   Darn pleasure
yachts...Sent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_3209544230156972
   charset=utf-8

</head>
a company ( years ago!) That exported cars to Europe.&nbsp; We sent more <a
href="tel:1955-1962">1955-1962</a> Cadillacs and those big Lincoln's!&nbsp;
&nbsp;But!&nbsp; &nbsp;The Lincoln catch were the 2 or 3 custom outfitted
limited editions adorned with the period designers names a trademark colors or
upholstery etc. .&nbsp; I do not remember the specific ones but it was high end
designers like Gucci &amp; similar icons of that era.&nbsp; &nbsp; Those cars
must be absolutely HORRIBLE on country roads and narrow old city streets!&nbsp;
&nbsp;But when we were exporting those huge V8 powered cars that seemed a city
block long...they were sellin as fast as we could find them available on the
market!&nbsp; &nbsp;Right down to shipping a 59 caddy limo with dual A/C in it
!&nbsp; It was not some custom like stretch limos became popular at one
time.&nbsp; &nbsp;It was all Cadillac and boy was it a pain to park!</div><div
dir="auto">Chuck</div><div dir="auto">Gotta watch the rear end on that Lincoln
here the road dips so The rudders and propellers do not foul in the
tarmac!&nbsp; &nbsp;Darn pleasure yachts...</div><div><div dir="auto"

----_com.lge.email_3209544230156972--

--===============5407480942241465826==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============5407480942241465826==--