Re: [Spridgets] BMC / Spridget parts identification

To: Mark Haynes <220caribou@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BMC / Spridget parts identification
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 16:48:15 -0600
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I think I have a few Iâ??d sell cheeeep.

I also have a no-shit 105 hp 948, billet crank, Carillo rods, Bauchmann
head/cam/SUs, dry sump, aluminum flywheel, chilled rockets, JE pistons... best
of everything, dry sump ($1000 pump alone) dyno time only Iâ??ll sell not
cheap.

Ron Soave

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net