[Spridgets] Exhaust concerns?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Exhaust concerns?
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 11:29:22 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_8374543573745441
   charset=utf-8

My exhaust concerns are based upon hillclimb courses.   I'm quite certain I
would be fine on a road course with an under car system.  Hillclimbs we run
here with the PHA ( Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association) are on closed ( for the
event) public roads.  One specific event ( Weatherly Hillclimb) has a very
noteworthy "jump" with lots of trees and huge granite boulders on both sides of
the course.  Cars that carry any speed or have enough horsepower to accelerate
through the right hander that proceeds the jump get momentarily airborne off
the jump.  I literally hurt my back coming off the jump doing "exhibition
runs" ( no longer allowed) with my Bugeye years ago and the header & exhaust
did momentarily make contact upon landing.  The Bugeye has a Longman LCB
header and the entire system is tucked up against the floor for the entire
length.  Yes the header was sectioned so the collector exit was about 1/4"
away from the footwell underside.My side exhaust set up was designed by the
person who originally designed ( allegedly) the first through the tunnel system
used in SCCA competition.  My next question is using a reverse cone megaphone
to improve extraction and straight pipe thereafter or like the old days a
megaphone .   thouggts?   Now no top secret stuff.... LOL!   ChuckSent
from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_8374543573745441
   charset=utf-8

</head>
upon hillclimb courses.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm quite certain I would be fine on a road
course with an under car system.&nbsp; Hillclimbs we run here with the PHA (
Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association) are on closed ( for the event) public
roads.&nbsp; One specific event ( Weatherly Hillclimb) has a very noteworthy
"jump" with lots of trees and huge granite boulders on both sides of the
course.&nbsp; Cars that carry any speed or have enough horsepower to accelerate
through the right hander that proceeds the jump get momentarily airborne off
the jump.&nbsp; I literally hurt my back coming off the jump doing "exhibition
runs" ( no longer allowed) with my Bugeye years ago and the header &amp;
exhaust did momentarily make contact upon landing.&nbsp; The Bugeye has a
Longman LCB header and the entire system is tucked up against the floor for the
entire length.&nbsp; Yes the header was sectioned so the collector exit was
about 1/4" away from the footwell underside.</div><div dir="auto">My side
exhaust set up was designed by the person who originally designed ( allegedly)
the first through the tunnel system used in SCCA
competition.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">My next question is using a
reverse cone megaphone to improve extraction and straight pipe thereafter or
like the old days a megaphone .&nbsp; &nbsp;thouggts?&nbsp; &nbsp;Now no top

----_com.lge.email_8374543573745441--

--===============6711948319482491195==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============6711948319482491195==--