[Spridgets] Electric fan control

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Electric fan control
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 15:09:14 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_12319208264885280
   charset=utf-8

Anyone have a used electric fan adjustable temperature device to turn an
electric fan on?Embarassing truth!  ( this is why the request!)At VIR a number
of years ago I was doing support for a friend doing the SVRA DOP with his Saab
he has hillclimb'd but never road raced.  He got into some interesting
competition on course and did not watch his temperature gauge.    Never
turned on the cooling fan and blew a solid copper head gasket and warped the
head on a very expensive and high strung engine.   That mistake gave way to
my friend quitting racing due to the rest of the internal engine damage and the
cost of rebuilding that specific motor.  All that told , there is no way I
want to hurt the Midget .   Everyone has put so much into this car's build ,
I can not begin to imagine making that mistake and hurting the car at its first
outing.   I'm fully capable of embarrassing myself in other
ways....ð???ChuckLike not knowing my navigator at a LBC rally was a MINISTER
until AFTER the rally!   Oooh the stuff I did and said......ð??? .  probably
the only time he tore up a golf course doing a doughnut in the grass.....I
think it was a golf course.....ð???Sent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_12319208264885280
   charset=utf-8

</head>
fan adjustable temperature device to turn an electric fan on?</div><div
dir="auto">Embarassing truth!&nbsp; ( this is why the request!)</div><div
dir="auto">At VIR a number of years ago I was doing support for a friend doing
the SVRA DOP with his Saab he has hillclimb'd but never road raced.&nbsp; He
got into some interesting competition on course and did not watch his
temperature gauge.&nbsp; &nbsp; Never turned on the cooling fan and blew a
solid copper head gasket and warped the head on a very expensive and high
strung engine.&nbsp; &nbsp;That mistake gave way to my friend quitting racing
due to the rest of the internal engine damage and the cost of rebuilding that
specific motor.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">All that told , there is no
way I want to hurt the Midget .&nbsp; &nbsp;Everyone has put so much into this
car's build , I can not begin to imagine making that mistake and hurting the
car at its first outing.&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm fully capable of embarrassing myself
knowing my navigator at a LBC rally was a MINISTER until AFTER the rally!&nbsp;
&nbsp;Oooh the stuff I did and said......ð??? .&nbsp; probably the only time he

--===============4999010103123309605==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============4999010103123309605==--