[Spridgets] Any Moss resellers out there?

To: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Any Moss resellers out there?
From: Robert Weeks via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 13:44:23 -0500

--000000000000efee5d059a8ba655

First off. happy holidays to everyone!

Secondly, are there any Moss resellers on the list? I used to use someone
years ago but I don't remember his name and I'm afraid he may no longer be
around.

I'm putting together a small order with my son and since this is a we tight
project, every penny counts. If you are a Moss reseller please feel free to
contact me directly off the list. I believe the deal I used to get was 20%
and free shipping, but I realize that may have changed since back in the
day.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate.

Best,

Robert

Robert Weeks
Black Moon Guitars
https://blackmoonguitars.com/

--000000000000efee5d059a8ba655

ly, are there any Moss resellers on the list? I used to use someone years a=
go but I don&#39;t remember his name and I&#39;m afraid he may no longer be=
 around.<br><br>I&#39;m putting together a small order with my son and sinc=
e this is a we tight project, every penny counts. If you are a Moss reselle=
r please feel free to contact me directly off the list. I believe the deal =
I used to get was 20% and free shipping, but I realize that may have change=
br>Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate.<br><br>Best,<br=
ature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Robert Weeks<div=
>Black Moon Guitars</div><div><a href=3D"https://blackmoonguitars.com/"; tar=
iv></div>

--000000000000efee5d059a8ba655--

--===============2065680781478535751==