Re: [Spridgets] Speedwell group or site?

To: Neil Anderson <neilandcustom@gmail.com>, Neil Anderson via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, crusaderchuck55@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Speedwell group or site?
From: Tom Springer via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 12:45:59 -0800 (PST)
Cc: EasternOshitGroup@groups.io

------=_Part_251616_503427864.1579034759351

The best place to visit for Speedwell information, in my opinion, is
www.mk1-performance-conversions.co.uk
You will find vast amounts of information on 1960's A series tuning...it is a
Mini site, but much of the information relates to the Sprite.  Under the banner
'60's Tuning' there is a bit of a retrospect and in the 'Speedwell Archive' all
sorts of tuning gear.  At the bottom of that page is a description of the
various badges, and how to spot a fake.

> On January 12, 2020 at 8:57 AM Neil Anderson via Spridgets
> <spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:
>
>     Post your question and some photos onhttp://sebringsprite.com in the
> feedback section, which will probably get posted on the website for comments
> and help from people who regularly visit the site.  Possibly John Sprinzel
> will see it and comment.
>     You can also post it on the Sebring Sprite Face Book page for feedback.
> JS also comments there.
>
>     On Sat, Jan 11, 2020, 2:09 AM crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <
> spridgets@autox.team.net mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net > wrote:
>
>         > >         I'm seeking some info on Speedwell diecast emblems.   I
> have 3 difrent ones and I would love some explanation of age and aplication .
>  I saw Tom Colby has Speedwell chrome emblems on the web site.  But do any
> collector groups exist?   I've searched a bit and am unable to locate
> anything but Tom Colby.   Anyone have any input?
> >         Thank you!
> >         Chuck
> >
> >         Sent from my LG Mobile
> >         ------------------------
> >
> >         spridgets@autox.team.net mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net
> >
> >         Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> >         Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> >
> >         Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> > http://autox.team.net/archive
> >
> >         Unsubscribe/Manage:
> > http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/neilandcustom@gmail.com
> >
> >     >     ------------------------
>
>     spridgets@autox.team.net
>
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/tomspringer@comcast.net

------=_Part_251616_503427864.1579034759351

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   The best place to visit for Speedwell information, in my opinion, is
   <a
href="http://www.mk1-performance-conversions.co.uk&nbsp;";>www.mk1-performance-conversions.co.uk&nbsp;</a>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   You will find vast amounts of information on 1960's A series tuning...it is
a Mini site, but much of the information relates to the Sprite.&nbsp; Under the
banner '60's Tuning' there is a bit of a retrospect and in the 'Speedwell
Archive' all sorts of tuning gear.&nbsp; At the bottom of that page is a