[Spridgets] Cleaning a rusty 1275 timing cover

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Cleaning a rusty 1275 timing cover
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 17:02:31 -0500
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_359023322606712
   charset=utf-8

I have the cover wire wheel'd but there are a bunch of areas that id like to
get dowm to clean metal.   I have a blast cabnet & use glass beads , I'd love
to just blast it!  My concerns are how to make certain I DO NOT get any media
into the breather element .Has anyone come up with a solution?   I'm certain
anyone with a 1098 has encountered this too?  I'm considering using cap plugs
and duct taping the caps to make a secondary seal to keep media out of the
breather.  Working on cleaning and preparing all the ancillary bits for the
Midgets 1275.  Presently up to my ears in metal filings porting a head.
Looking forward to the post carbide rotary file part right now!Thank
EVERYONE!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_359023322606712
   charset=utf-8

</head>
but there are a bunch of areas that id like to get dowm to clean metal.&nbsp;
&nbsp;I have a blast cabnet &amp; use glass beads , I'd love to just blast
it!&nbsp; My concerns are how to make certain I DO NOT get any media into the
breather element .</div><div dir="auto">Has anyone come up with a
solution?&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm certain anyone with a 1098 has encountered this
too?&nbsp; I'm considering using cap plugs and duct taping the caps to make a
secondary seal to keep media out of the breather.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div
dir="auto">Working on cleaning and preparing all the ancillary bits for the
Midgets 1275.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">Presently up to my ears in metal
filings porting a head.&nbsp; Looking forward to the post carbide rotary file

----_com.lge.email_359023322606712--

--===============3862865171902515110==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============3862865171902515110==--