[Spridgets] 1275 standard main bearing ( yes..1)

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 standard main bearing ( yes..1)
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 12:21:10 -0400
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_1928484442604182
   charset=utf-8

Well I came across a box of parts that had a box of brand new 1275 main
bearings marked "STD" and mentally I jumped for joy!   The motor I am putting
together for the Midget has checked out to be a standard main and rod bearing
unit.   Opened the box and my heart sank!   Some time somewhere ( not in
the box I removed the bearing set from) the box got wet and 2 of the 6 bearing
shells are not useable.   I realize this falls into the "needle in a
haystack" category , but does anyone have a broken set of main bearings so I
can complete the set I have?Also I have 2 sets of .020 under rod bearings.  I
need a set of STD rod bearings.  Anyone interested in a trade ?  Again the
"needle in a haystack" thing.  Little by little the Midget is progressing.The
advent of the Coronavirus has literally effected the Midget project!   I have
needed a viable hood for the car.   I have been offered a rust free allegedly
straight hood!!  ( the hood that came with the car was at 1 time dent & rust
repaired with quite a bit of filler and it haz rust perforation again plus a
big dent up front too.  It's pretty heavy and I would like the option of a
hood I can physically handle myself that is as light as possible.  I need to
go retrieve it.   Well with the current viral conditions I am sticking to
sheltering in shop as a protective measure against this invisible killer
virus.   Thank EVERYONE for EVERYTHING with this car!ChuckSent from my LG
Mobile
----_com.lge.email_1928484442604182
   charset=utf-8

</head>
parts that had a box of brand new 1275 main bearings marked "STD" and mentally
I jumped for joy!&nbsp; &nbsp;The motor I am putting together for the Midget
has checked out to be a standard main and rod bearing unit.&nbsp; &nbsp;Opened
the box and my heart sank!&nbsp; &nbsp;Some time somewhere ( not in the box I
removed the bearing set from) the box got wet and 2 of the 6 bearing shells are
not useable.&nbsp; &nbsp;I realize this falls into the "needle in a haystack"
category , but does anyone have a broken set of main bearings so I can complete
the set I have?</div><div dir="auto">Also I have 2 sets of .020 under rod
bearings.&nbsp; I need a set of STD rod bearings.&nbsp; Anyone interested in a
trade ?&nbsp; Again the "needle in a haystack" thing.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div
dir="auto">Little by little the Midget is progressing.</div><div dir="auto">The
advent of the Coronavirus has literally effected the Midget project!&nbsp;
&nbsp;I have needed a viable hood for the car.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have been offered
a rust free allegedly straight hood!!&nbsp; ( the hood that came with the car
was at 1 time dent &amp; rust repaired with quite a bit of filler and it haz
rust perforation again plus a big dent up front too.&nbsp; It's pretty heavy
and I would like the option of a hood I can physically handle myself that is as
light as possible.&nbsp; I need to go retrieve it.&nbsp; &nbsp;Well with the
current viral conditions I am sticking to sheltering in shop as a protective
measure against this invisible killer virus.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div
dir="auto">Thank EVERYONE for EVERYTHING with this car!</div><div

----_com.lge.email_1928484442604182--

--===============1464295821025092467==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============1464295821025092467==--