Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: My car didn't start either - different reason.

To: frogeye@cox.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fwd: My car didn't start either - different reason.
From: miniac7--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 17:15:41 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_888641_476649390.1593882941378

I can be of no help in diagnosing the problem but, I am chiming in to ask i=
f someone could please explain what this is about "winter blend" vs "summer=
 blend" fuels.

I'm no spring chicken and I have been playing with LBC's since the late six=
ties but this is absolutely the first time ever that I am hearing about thi=
s.
Has my head been stuck in the sand for this long?
Howard

In a message dated 7/4/2020 9:50:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, spridgets@aut=