[Spridgets] Clip in seat belt eyelets

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Clip in seat belt eyelets
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 12:10:30 -0400
Cc: "EasternOshitGroup@groups.io" <EasternOshitGroup@groups.io>

----_com.lge.email_204138628722634
   charset=utf-8

Still looking for 2 used clip in ends for a3" wide lap belt.I had intended to
install an old Austin Healey/MG accessory lap belt in the passenger side of the
Midget.????What transpired yesterday just caught me off guard!?? ??Went to
install the factory belt to find the belts of days gone by used a smaller size
eyelet than later belts or competition belts use.?? ??I have 2 modern larger
gauge/diameter eylets installed in the car....so now I'm committed to putting a
used 3" wide competition belt in.?? ??To modify the original factory belt would
not be right!?? ( I have the set , the other one is the passenger belt in my
Bugeye)If anyone has any of the vintage seat belt mount eyelets , please let me
know , I need 2 to complete the belt ( for another car!).Thank you!??
??ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_204138628722634
   charset=utf-8

</head>
in ends for a3" wide lap belt.</div><div dir="auto">I had intended to install
an old Austin Healey/MG accessory lap belt in the passenger side of the
Midget.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">What transpired yesterday just caught
me off guard!&nbsp; &nbsp;Went to install the factory belt to find the belts of
days gone by used a smaller size eyelet than later belts or competition belts
use.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have 2 modern larger gauge/diameter eylets installed in the
car....so now I'm committed to putting a used 3" wide competition belt
in.&nbsp; &nbsp;To modify the original factory belt would not be right!&nbsp; (
I have the set , the other one is the passenger belt in my Bugeye)</div><div
dir="auto">If anyone has any of the vintage seat belt mount eyelets , please
let me know , I need 2 to complete the belt ( for another car!).</div><div

----_com.lge.email_204138628722634--

--===============2499662650705984949==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============2499662650705984949==--