[Spridgets] redline?

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] redline?
From: Ryan Kubanoff via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:59:13 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_86373_37242143.1597323554358

I have a modified 948 engine in my bugeye. Its been bored to 998, ported
polished, balanced and with a mid range camshaft and lightened flywheel. It
runs beautifully at 4500 RPMs on the highway but that redline is easy to get
close to when enjoying the late summer nights. Is the original redline accurate
for the modified engine and how do you know what makes redline? I don't want to
risk damaging the engine but I also don't want to baby it.
Ryan
------=_Part_86373_37242143.1597323554358

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
#333333;" class="default-style">
engine in my bugeye. Its been bored to 998, ported polished, balanced and with
a mid range camshaft and lightened flywheel. It runs beautifully at 4500 RPMs
on the highway but that redline is easy to get close to when enjoying the late
summer nights. Is the original redline accurate for the modified engine and how
do you know what makes redline? I don't want to risk damaging the engine but I
also don't want to baby it.</span>
#333333;" class="default-style">
------=_Part_86373_37242143.1597323554358--

--===============0477115926027987917==