[Spridgets] Springs.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Springs.
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:10:21 -0400

----_com.lge.email_814447168218402
   charset=utf-8

Ok.   Lots of stuff.Lowering the spring pan lowers the car.  If your car is
experiencing that much difrence side to side tells me you have a bad
spring.Purchasing a new set should determine a new equal ride height.   If
you have 1 bad spring , shimming it , adjusting the spring pan height is only
going to make your car look right sitting still!   Handling is compromised
and fooling with adjusting the spring height to level the car is dangerous
proposition.  What year car are you working with?   That might start to
direct you towards a new set of springs.  The front end weight will determine
which springs you should be shopping for.   Yes cut coils , heated coils to
collapse them and lowering the pans are all methods to drop ride height.
 But those methods are done the same amount to both sides at a time , not
1side or another.Please rethink your resolve.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_814447168218402
   charset=utf-8

</head>
stuff.</div><div dir="auto">Lowering the spring pan lowers the car.&nbsp; If
your car is experiencing that much difrence side to side tells me you have a
bad spring.</div><div dir="auto">Purchasing a new set should determine a new
equal ride height.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">If you have 1 bad spring ,
shimming it , adjusting the spring pan height is only going to make your car
look right sitting still!&nbsp; &nbsp;Handling is compromised and fooling with
adjusting the spring height to level the car is dangerous
proposition.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">What year car are you working
with?&nbsp; &nbsp;That might start to direct you towards a new set of
springs.&nbsp; The front end weight will determine which springs you should be
shopping for.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">Yes cut coils , heated coils to
collapse them and lowering the pans are all methods to drop ride height.&nbsp;
&nbsp;But those methods are done the same amount to both sides at a time , not

----_com.lge.email_814447168218402--

--===============0232145870962210664==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============0232145870962210664==--