Re: [Spridgets] Possible Donald Healey factory hardtop bugeye side curta

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Possible Donald Healey factory hardtop bugeye side curtains
From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 18:01:08 -0500

--------------96B765662202F2B6788A95A7

Alan:

The most info I have seen on the DHMC hardtop is on the
www.sebringsprite.com website under "DHMC Hardtops". It has some
diagrams but no dimensions.

I will be putting my DHMC Sebring hardtop on my Bugeye in the next few
days and will measure my side curtains at that time. I know they have
two fasteners per side and a rather sharp front upper corner that
doesn't match the curve of the hardtop too well. I'll take a closer look.

Bob

On 12/22/2020 2:36 PM, Alan via Spridgets wrote:
> If anyone has this top , I am trying to confirm what is a set of side
> curtains for the top.
> They are 12 1/4â?? tall, just about 1â?? taller than the stock ones
> The brackets use a single screw rather than the 2, in others
> I have all the other dimensions here
> Plus pictures
> I want to confirm that these are infact the real deal before offering them up
> for sale
> Thanks for any help, in advance
> Alan
> I checked Horlers book, not alot of details there
>

> Sent from my iPad
> ------------------------
>
> spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/raspruck@gmail.com

--------------96B765662202F2B6788A95A7

  <head>
  </head>
          the DHMC hardtop is on the <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.sebringsprite.com";>www.sebringsprite.com</a> website under
          "DHMC Hardtops". It has some diagrams but no
          Sebring hardtop on my Bugeye in the next few days and will
          measure my side curtains at that time. I know they have two
          fasteners per side and a rather sharp front upper corner that
          doesn't match the curve of the hardtop too well. I'll take a
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:3BD8BEB9-5A3B-4FD9-BC71-D98F76896003@cox.net">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">If anyone has this top , I am trying
to confirm what is a set of side curtains for the top.
They are 12 1/4â?? tall, just about 1â?? taller than the stock ones
The brackets use a single screw rather than the 2, in others
I have all the other dimensions here
Plus pictures
I want to confirm that these are infact the real deal before offering them up
for sale
Thanks for any help, in advance
Alan
I checked Horlers book, not alot of details there

Sent from my iPad
------------------------

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net</a>