[Spridgets] Fuel pump?

To: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel pump?
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:56:03 -0500

----_com.lge.email_2855955726268698
   charset=utf-8

I still am gambling on a restriction not the pump.   Pumps either pump or
they do not.   So if it ran but stopped moving fuel and then after sitting it
works again....its dirt. During the pumps "off" time the dirt has time to fall
away from a screen.   Upon restarting the screen is partially clear and
slowly what ever dirt that in residence gets drawn back into the screen.
 Cloggs up again and the cycle starts over again.   Rinse-repete....  Well
the filtering device is gathering up just enough dirt to slow fuel flow and
obviously lean the car out to the point it quits.   Ya gotta find the
restriction that's screwing up your fuel flow.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_2855955726268698
   charset=utf-8

</head>
restriction not the pump.&nbsp; &nbsp;Pumps either pump or they do not.&nbsp;
&nbsp;So if it ran but stopped moving fuel and then after sitting it works
again....its dirt.&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">During the pumps "off" time the
dirt has time to fall away from a screen.&nbsp; &nbsp;Upon restarting the
screen is partially clear and slowly what ever dirt that in residence gets
drawn back into the screen.&nbsp; &nbsp;Cloggs up again and the cycle starts
over again.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">Rinse-repete....&nbsp; Well the
filtering device is gathering up just enough dirt to slow fuel flow and
obviously lean the car out to the point it quits.&nbsp; &nbsp;Ya gotta find the
restriction that's screwing up your fuel flow.</div><div

----_com.lge.email_2855955726268698--

--===============1143670890091691111==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============1143670890091691111==--