[Spridgets] Fw: Import Carlisle and the Midget

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Import Carlisle and the Midget
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 14:45:31 -0400

----_com.lge.email_15975205994382542
   charset=utf-8

Had to resend I screwed up the address...
    Carlisle Productions has approved the registration of the Midget for
display in the race car paddock.   This will be the first outing for Frank's
race car.   The race car paddock is an area on the fairgrounds that is an
open pavilion.  Rain or shine the car will be under a roof.  I have stored
the car all winter inside the race trailer so quite literally it simply needs
to be tied down and go!  There were plans to drive out to the show in our
current project a 1961 Saab 96 Swedish police ( POLIS in Swedish) car .   I
am too far behind in getting the Saab painted and simply do not see paint and
assembly completed in time for the show.  Carlisle productions allows a "
support vehicle" to be used for the weekend , we had planned on the Saab being
the support vehicle.  Distancing and wearing a mask is strongly urged for the
event.  Be safe & Be well!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile

----_com.lge.email_15975205994382542
   charset=utf-8

</head>
dir="auto">
approved the registration of the Midget for display in the race car
paddock.&nbsp; &nbsp;This will be the first outing for Frank's race car.&nbsp;
&nbsp;The race car paddock is an area on the fairgrounds that is an open
pavilion.&nbsp; Rain or shine the car will be under a roof.&nbsp; I have stored
the car all winter inside the race trailer so quite literally it simply needs
to be tied down and go!&nbsp; There were plans to drive out to the show in our
current project a 1961 Saab 96 Swedish police ( POLIS in Swedish) car .&nbsp;
&nbsp;I am too far behind in getting the Saab painted and simply do not see
paint and assembly completed in time for the show.&nbsp; Carlisle productions
allows a " support vehicle" to be used for the weekend , we had planned on the
Saab being the support vehicle.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">Distancing and
wearing a mask is strongly urged for the event.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div

----_com.lge.email_15975205994382542--

--===============3870641351093871169==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============3870641351093871169==--