Re: [Spridgets] MKIII Springs wanted.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MKIII Springs wanted.
From: Bob Spruck via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:17:36 -0400

--------------B32C8E70AF1B4EA662DEFFC1

I have a number of parts cars, one of which is a 1973 Midget. (two '66s
as well). Tell me what free length you want-they may fit.

Bob

On 4/20/2021 1:52 PM, Bill L. via Spridgets wrote:
> Hello Spridgets,
>
>      I'm having a problem..
>
>          The front springs from MO#$ are too long. They only sell two sizes,
> one for 1500s and one for eveything else. They are not even the right length
> as stated in "the book"... I ordered some from AHSPARES out of england
> thinking they would have the right length and spring rate, only to be
> disappointed again as they are too long as well.
>
> I just want the car to sit correctly...
>
> Anyone know of a source for the correct springs, OR have a set for a MK III
> Sprite they want to part with...BEFORE I have a set custom made?  Which seems
> to be the only alternative..

--------------B32C8E70AF1B4EA662DEFFC1

  <head>
  </head>
          one of which is a 1973 Midget. (two '66s as well). Tell me
      Spridgets wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:343694306.20210420105243@comcast.net">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">Hello Spridgets,

    I'm having a problem..

        The front springs from MO#$ are too long. They only sell two sizes, one
for 1500s and one for eveything else. They are not even the right length as
stated in "the book"... I ordered some from AHSPARES out of england thinking
they would have the right length and spring rate, only to be disappointed again
as they are too long as well.

I just want the car to sit correctly...

Anyone know of a source for the correct springs, OR have a set for a MK III
Sprite they want to part with...BEFORE I have a set custom made?  Which seems
to be the only alternative..

</pre>

--------------B32C8E70AF1B4EA662DEFFC1--

--===============2295923027312812690==