[Spridgets] Front springs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, "Bill L." <Zormecteon@comcast.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Front springs
From: David Doiron via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
I have a pair from a Mk3 Sprite that you can have.
BUT
I am in the midst of a couple projects and short of time at
the moment. I did go out into the Mews to confirm them, and
they are still sitting there. It is rare that I can actually
FIND something in my mews, so at least that is not a problem.

W David Doiron...ex BMC mechanic

spridgets@autox.team.net