Re: [Spridgets] Australians only? - Carbon Fibre dash - RHD toggle switc

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Australians only? - Carbon Fibre dash - RHD toggle switch - 4 Aux gauges
From: Brad Fornal via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:12:49 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>

--0000000000000f758805c94bbb74

Pictures Guv'na, say no more, say no more, knowing wink!!

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 8:59 AM Rick Fisk via Spridgets <
spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Pictures, we like pictures.
>
> > On Aug 11, 2021, at 9:46 AM, Weslake1330 via Spridgets <
> spridgets@autox.team.net> wrote:
> >
> > =EF=BB=BF
> > Hi List,
> >
> > The 4 auxiliary gauge dash I made to be used as a mould for a
> carbon-fibre copy is finally with a Carbon-Fibre manufacturer.  The plan =
is
> they will make and sell them and everyone gets the benefit of all the tim=
> and money I spent making the dash (though I guess I will sell it after I
> have my carbon dash and keep my old dash as a spare).
> >
> > Probably a decade ago when I first talked about doing this the interest
> was from the Australians.  Well the company making the dashes will export
> to Australia.  Not sure what the shipping cost will be but I'd guess it
> would be cost effective to have several dashes shipped together as they
> would go by volume rather than weight.
> >
> > Other news - no news on Samco hoses.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > Daniel
> > ------------------------
> >
> > spridgets@autox.team.net
> >
> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> >
> > Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
> >
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net
>
> ------------------------
>
> spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/tequila.brad@gmail.com

--=20
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/

--0000000000000f758805c94bbb74

r">On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 8:59 AM Rick Fisk via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:spridgets@autox.team.net">spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br>=
order-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Pictures, we like p=
ictures.<br>
&gt; On Aug 11, 2021, at 9:46 AM, Weslake1330 via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net=
</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; =EF=BB=BF<br>
&gt; Hi List,<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; The 4 auxiliary gauge dash I made to be used as a mould for a carbon-f=
ibre copy is finally with a Carbon-Fibre manufacturer.=C2=A0 The plan is th=
ey will make and sell them and everyone gets the benefit of all the time an=
d money I spent making the dash (though I guess I will sell it after I have=
 my carbon dash and keep my old dash as a spare).<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Probably a decade ago when I first talked about doing this the interes=
t was from the Australians.=C2=A0 Well the company making the dashes will e=
xport to Australia.=C2=A0 Not sure what the shipping cost will be but I&#39=
;d guess it would be cost effective to have several dashes shipped together=
 as they would go by volume rather than weight.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Other news - no news on Samco hoses.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Regards<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Daniel<br>
&gt; ------------------------<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">spridget=
s@autox.team.net</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; rel=3D"noreferrer"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
&gt; Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"no=
referrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>=C2=
=A0 <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"=