[Spridgets] Losses!

To: Spridgets Net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Losses!
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:15:28 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1016944_1007464797.1629810928420

Well I guess it's time to suggest that everyone seriously consider vaccinat=
ion!We have lost enough list members to other ailments.=C2=A0 =C2=A0It woul=
d be sad to loose any more due to a virus that vaccination could prevent or=
 at the worst lessen the illness.Got her your shots and come home and have =
a shot!Chuck
------=_Part_1016944_1007464797.1629810928420

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Well I guess it's time to suggest that
everyone seriously consider vaccination!</div><div>We have lost enough list
members to other ailments.&nbsp; &nbsp;It would be sad to loose any more due to
a virus that vaccination could prevent or at the worst lessen the
illness.</div><div>Got her your shots and come home and have a
------=_Part_1016944_1007464797.1629810928420--

--===============7947302589754211303==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============7947302589754211303==--