Re: [Spridgets] Crossing a ford

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Crossing a ford
From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 12:04:57 -0600
HAPPY NEW YEAR List,

Most entertaining Daniel!!  Blokes must have money to burn. Thinking of
the modern electrics, engine, not to mention the Gucci loafers soaked by
the infiltration of water into the compartment. It was bad enough
driving home from the Midget 50th at Road America in a monsoon.  Bugeye
had an inch of water on the floor and yes, sidecurtains and top were in
place.  Never a miss from the headlamps or distributor.  Removed the
interior, hooked up the wet vac (vacuumed out the sills), used a lot of
towels, two dehumidifiers, hairdriers, went through all the electrical
connections and two days later all good to go.  Around here we have a
certain segment of the population that go mudding in their giant pickup
rigs; akin to your Trials but just blasting through a mud hole.
Whatever.  Give me a Landy with snorkel!

Carry on,

Dave W.

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500