[Spridgets] Order of reassembly

To: Spridgets Net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Order of reassembly
From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 04:11:28 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1328369_1478031630.1641269488713

May I suggest first make the car roll on its wheels.=C2=A0 That means all c=
hassis components and brakes along with all the brake tubing.That makes it =
able to move around and have the parking/emergency brake functional to hold=
 it in place where ever it needs to be.After that sticking the has tank in =
and all the wire harness.=C2=A0 =C2=A0My only reason for that is the fact t=
hat a lot of interior & under hood components go over the spots where the h=
arness runs.=C2=A0 It's very annoying to stick the harness in after any int=
erior is in or the heater and the stuff that goes on the right inner fender=
 / footwell make careful installation a bit difficult for the thicker bundl=
es of wires.=C2=A0At this point it starts to become a piece by piece reasse=
mbly project.Be certain to do all the under hood clutch & brake & fuel plum=
bing before you entertain installation of the motor & transmission!=C2=A0=
=C2=A0After reassembling Frank's race car from what was a rolling shell tha=
t needed ALL the suspension & steering removed in order to make it a car ag=
ain....=C2=A0 Well I had a few things that got in the way of this or that a=
s I wandered through all the little land mines I kept coming across.=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0I should have completely dismantled it and started with a bare shell!=
ChuckBedn there fixed that...broke it ...fixed it again!
------=_Part_1328369_1478031630.1641269488713

=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div>May I suggest first make the car roll on its wheels.&nbsp; That mea=
ns all chassis components and brakes along with all the brake tubing.</div>=
 functional to hold it in place where ever it needs to be.</div><div>After =
that sticking the has tank in and all the wire harness.&nbsp; &nbsp;My only=
 reason for that is the fact that a lot of interior &amp; under hood compon=
ents go over the spots where the harness runs.&nbsp; It's very annoying to =
stick the harness in after any interior is in or the heater and the stuff t=
hat goes on the right inner fender / footwell make careful installation a b=
it difficult for the thicker bundles of wires.&nbsp;</div><div>At this poin=
t it starts to become a piece by piece reassembly project.</div><div>Be cer=
tain to do all the under hood clutch &amp; brake &amp; fuel plumbing before=
 you entertain installation of the motor &amp; transmission!&nbsp;&nbsp;</d=
iv><div>After reassembling Frank's race car from what was a rolling shell t=
hat needed ALL the suspension &amp; steering removed in order to make it a =
car again....&nbsp; Well I had a few things that got in the way of this or =
that as I wandered through all the little land mines I kept coming across.&=
nbsp; &nbsp;I should have completely dismantled it and started with a bare =
------=_Part_1328369_1478031630.1641269488713--

--===============0314825236790955977==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============0314825236790955977==--