Re: [Spridgets] Wrench test

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wrench test
From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:02:26 -0600
Thanks for that Daniel.  A most enlightening video.  My Dad was in the
hardware business and I have had a set of wrenches(spanners) and sockets
made by a company called "Plumb", no longer in business. These are
wonderful tools, not plated so not slippery and have served me well for
60 years.  I lost a 9/16" combination and purchased a replacement from a
hardware store.  First time I used it and put some torque on it the jaws
spread on the open end!  Using some colorful words I tossed the wrench
and it slid under my workbench.  When looking for it, there was my
"Plumb" 9/16.  Things happen for a reason.  I have never tested them to
the limit but I guess they are "good-nuf".
Regards,

Dave W.
'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500