[Spridgets] Body modification curiosity?

To: Spridgets Net <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Eastern OSHIT Group <easternoshitgroup@groups.io>
Subject: [Spridgets] Body modification curiosity?
From: "AOL Mail Update \(Terms & Policy\) via Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 17:27:29 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2136281_809392108.1668792449766

Has anyone put bugeye quarter panels on a box Spridget , or have images of =
that being done?I have a car which is probably getting a bugeye front end a=
nd thought a set of bugeye 1/4 panels might make an interesting folding top=
 , with a trunk lid bugeye looking car.=C2=A0 Yes the fitting and contourin=
g could be interesting.=C2=A0=C2=A0But the end product would be a modern co=
nvenience car with a vintage look.=C2=A0=C2=A0Chuck
------=_Part_2136281_809392108.1668792449766

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div>Has anyone put bugeye quarter panels on a box
Spridget , or have images of that being done?</div><div>I have a car which is
probably getting a bugeye front end and thought a set of bugeye 1/4 panels
might make an interesting folding top , with a trunk lid bugeye looking
car.&nbsp; Yes the fitting and contouring could be
interesting.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div>But the end product would be a modern

--===============0740325873776733006==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============0740325873776733006==--