Re: Promotion, Coverage

To: Gerald Brazil <gerrybraz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Promotion, Coverage
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 17:00:16 -0600
GB,

You have confused "tireless self-promotion" with "shameless
self-promotion". Obviously MHK likes to play on the other side of the
line, while we at TT would rather straddle it. Think of TT as a grass
roots kind of thing...

MHK is welcome in the TT fold anytime... anyone that can on a regular
basis make me look shy and reserved is a good man.

WST
Flounder
team Thicko