Re: Was: trailer stuff

To: Edwin Smith <EHSMITH@us.oracle.com>
Subject: Re: Was: trailer stuff
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 18:44:24 -0600
Ed,

Surprisingly, we at Team Thicko have even found some Porsche racers we like.
Sounds like you qualify too... although at some point, we expect a backlash from
the gold chain types to the likable types... you know, hanging with "riff
raff"... so you may want to consider whether you should be designated likable by
us....

WST
Team Thicko dude
(non denominational, equal opportunity race team....we'll admit almost everyone,
and in fact, have a lot more members now that we abolished Gary Speckman's
"Wisconsin Initiation Ritual" which was reminicant of several scenes from
"Deliverance". A few un-named members asked to be "initiated" again...)