Re: Spec Sprite Proposal

To: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Subject: Re: Spec Sprite Proposal
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:31:27 -0800
David,

You start with a Comptune motor that gives an honest 149hp on the dyno (it needs
"freshening" every 2 to 3 races) with a 14.5:1 compression ratio. You have as
many
Kevlar body panels as can be purchased. You use a very trick (and illegal) Wats
link suspension in the rear. You've got the latest and greatest brake
technology,
super trick modern modular wheels... you name it, he's got it. Add an $8000
paint
job and you're there dude.

WST