Team Thicko

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Team Thicko
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 07:59:00 EST
Most Worshipful Master of Internal Combustion and Grand and Mysterious
Engineer of the Arcane:

You wrote:

>We'll have a new batch of Team Thicko stickers
>available at the start of the race season, and debut
>the 1998 line of Team Thicko sportswear. This year,
>in addition to our stellar line of embroidered sport shirts,
>casual wear, sweatshirts and hats, we'll have a new
>T shirt. It will have a cartoon hand holding a large tin
>can, with the top half torn off. The label on the can
>says "Whupass". The shirt reads... "Team Thicko...
>don't make us open another can..."

Please instruct this most unworthy novitiate in how he might best arrange
to support your ancient and accepted ogranization through the acquisition
of your team wearing apparell, et. al.

I wish to display my devotion to your cause, but will not be attending
any vintage racing events unless they, perchance, come within 100 miles
of my home (and I don't think they will).  Am already familiar with,
though I lack personal experience, the Deliverance portion of your
esteemed rites of passage:  as you may already know, every place in Iowa
above I-80/I-680 and below HWY 2 is prime pig squealing territory.

Your assistance is most graciously appreciated,

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA
(who thought the above sounded much politer than screaming, "Hey, I want
one of those friggin' shirts and the other stuff -- hook me up, or your
cat gets it.")

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]