Tight bearings

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Tight bearings
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:34:57 -0600
WST -

In a recent discussion of the bulletproof nature of your 948cc
engine, despite a likely bent crank or misalligned block, you
asked for a witness to the fact that you "abuse the hell out of
it".

As you may recall, I attempted to compliment you on your driving
proficiency after following your car around Road America for
several laps this past summer, only to find out that it was not
you driving the Ret Rat Bastard but one B.S. Levy.

So I don't know whether you abuse the hell out of your engine
and/or car. All I can tell you is that Levy does :-)

Jim Hill
Madison WI