Re: Fw: Dire Warning

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Dire Warning
From: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 07:21:51 -0600
Ok Ok... I am sorry.  I love the guys' movies, but I have seen him "dis" so
many people at Road America.  My personal experience?  When I was President
of the Healey Club here in Wisc. I tried to talk to him, and get an article
signed by him, for a raffle item in one of our fundraisers.  He told me flat
out.."I dont do that" and retreated to his motorhome. I guess I was being an
annoying pest.  Maybe so, but it sure tainted my perception of the man.  Got
Carl Haas's signature though.  Close, but no cigar.  (Pun intended)
Gary
Heading for the Northwoods away from Puters for the weekend.
PS-WST, give me the month of January.  If I screw up again, I'll take
February.  Deal?