Re: Front end lift at high speed.

To: "Gary Speckman" <speckman@coredcs.com>,
Subject: Re: Front end lift at high speed.
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:17:29 -0500
Right Gary, that is why SCCA Sprites have air dams.

Have you ever noticed the nose on my Beach? Gene Beach may have thought it
was neat looking, but he was ahead of his time. It is the form of the
"lifting body" that NASA tested in designing the space shuttle. Talk about
something that gets light! When I am coming down the back straight at RA I
can watch the front end raise up about the time I enter the trees before
coming into turn 5.

GJB