Re: racing engine advice

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: racing engine advice
From: Paul Fitzsimmons <fitzsmns@mwci.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:02:26 -0600
What you saw was indeed a 1275, but it didn't run right, so Gar replaced it
with a proper 948, which didn't run right either until he put Donato's carbs
on it.  As a consequence, the Big Kahuna WST placed a "Cheatn' Dog" decal on
the black Sprite at IRP.  Usually 'ol  Gar is careful about opening that
bonnet when he's got the 1275 on board.
Fitz