RE: FW: beer from hell

To: "Gregory Petrolati" <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: RE: FW: beer from hell
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:30:08 -0600
OK there Mr. GP and the rest of you Thickos,

At the recent VSCDA winter banquet dinner...

2 items I'd like to mention. Of the 3 people that received awards that
evening... 2 out of 3 were seated at the Team Thicko main table. Yes,  there
was appropriate signage... as we never let an opportunity to pass for
tireless self-promotion. Craig (never be more than an arms length away from
a PBR and a pack of smokes) Bielat and Rick (Dr. Dreadful) Gurolnik won
major awards. Rick won the VSCDA's "Driver of the Year" and Craig was named
something like "Sportsman of the Year" or something to that effect. The 3rd
winner, was that infamous 10' wide Triumph blocking master extraordinaire,
Mr. Beady Eye himself, Bill Dentinger. Bill's a longtime friend of Team
Thicko, but is one of the few people that has the sense not to put a Team
Thicko sticker on his race car (it's on his tow vehicle).

So bravo to you Thicko winners... you done us proud.

Secondly... on to you, Mr Petrolati, member of the esteemed vintage racing
press corp... When's somebody going to step up to the plate and write a
feature article on the Team Thicko Race Team for Victory Lane or Vintage
Motorsport. It seems to me that yourself, Burt Levy, Pam Shatraw, and the
rest certainly know where the TT pits are when we put out the chow....
Whasssup wit dat???

What say you, Thicko's? Don't you think we deserve some good pub in a
national rag? Don't we have a ridiculously good time? Don't we welcome one
and all? Don't we take in the "popular", the "wanna be's", and the "lonely
fucks"? A survey of the Group 2 qualifying sheets at last fall's
Indianapolis Children's Museum Vintage Grand Prix (which seems to be
unreported so far) showed Team Thicko drivers dominating the top 2/3rds of
the field.

Make some noise people...tireless self-promotion is our motto... let's get
to it!

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko