RE: calling all Thickos

To: <Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com>
Subject: RE: calling all Thickos
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:26:05 -0500
All you "slackin' Thickos..."

See this... do you see this? A Thicko newcomer with sense enough to bring an
animal for sacrifice for his "initiation" into Thickohood. Just for that, I
promise we'll go easy on you Greg (for 5 minutes, or until the steaks are
cooked...).

While roadkill deer are plentiful (up der', eh?) North of the Cheddar
Curtain, the Thicko masses have a keen taste for corn fed beef. Hell,
actually we don't care what you bring as long as a good vet can't save it...

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko