more medication please

To: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: more medication please
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:36:14 -0500
To my Brethren in Thickohood,

It seems my self diagnosis was indeed correct... the Flounder has blown
a gut gasket. Hernia surgery scheduled for Monday afternoon. The Doc
said it's very rare to have a recurrence of a hernia in the same place.
"So", I asked, "does this mean this one's for free?" Yeah, right...

So this time he's using the "mesh"  (kind of the medical version of
"secret schmoo") technique. I've suggested the addition of Loctite...
he's taken that under advisement.

So, if all goes well, I should be up and around enough to impart my
miniscule words of wisdom to those unsuspecting driver's school students
at the VSCDA's Blackhawk Classic. I expect to bring the Team Thicko Land
Barge to anchor the Thicko Village activities.

To Bill Dalton... I don't know whether I'll be up for singin', but I
ought to be able to pick a bit... bring yer axe.

Bring your favorite CDs, as we'll be pumpin' out the tunes.

Bring charcoal, roadkill, beer, bring women... and bring you Dad if
you're lucky enough to still have him. My Pop will be there... so you
can see where the "smartass poster child" descended from...

WST
Flounder
Team Thicko,

PS... don't bring flowers, bring axles.