Blackhawk: I may need Help!

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Blackhawk: I may need Help!
From: CooperS66@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:22:01 EDT
Thickos:

After careful inspection of my tires last night, I'm worried that one may not
make it  the entire weekend.  As a result, I'm ordering a new set today.  I'm
 trying to get them shipped here, Fayetteville, Arkansas, for delivery on
Wednesday.  Since the pull is so long I've got to leave early Thursday
morning.  If it looks unlikely that a Wednesday delivery is possible is there
a kind and generous Thicko out in the ether who would consider letting me
ship two 10" Hoosiers to his/her address for Thursday delivery?  This
obviously will give me an extra days cushion.

Tim