Another blonde joke

To: "'team-thicko'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another blonde joke
From: "Mapes, Glenn" <gmapes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:07:36 -0600
        Maybe this will match the Flounders blonde joke:

        A blonde woman went out to her mail box and looked in it, closed it
again,
        and then went back into her house. A few minutes later, she went out
and
        looked in the mail box again, then closed it and went back inside,
once
        again empty-handed. After several more trips, a watchful neighbor
raking his
        grass commented, "You must be expecting a very important letter
today!"
        "No," the blonde woman answered, looking puzzled, "Actually I am
working on
        my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail!"