Racing in Packer country

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Racing in Packer country
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:19:15 -0500

That's right, it's time to race at RA next week.
Just down the road from the Packer's Lambeau
Field in Green Bay, WI. The NFL season is underway
and that reminds me of...

Albert Einstein arrives at a party and introduces
himself to the first person he sees and asks, "What
is your IQ?" to which the man answers, "241." "That's
wonderful!!" says Albert. "We will talk about the
Grand Unification Theory and the mysteries of the
universe. We will have so much to discuss!"

Next Albert introduces himself to a woman and asks,
"What is your IQ?" To which the woman answers, "144."
"That is great!!" responds Albert."We can discuss
politics and current affairs. We will have much to
discuss!"

Albert goes to yet another person and asks, "What is
your IQ?" to which the man answers, "51." Albert
responds,

"How about those Vikings?"