Re: more nicknames needed

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: more nicknames needed
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:59:49 +1000
OK, I have been known as 'Gigantor' in my youth.

Also, Pancho because of the bugeye (It did the La Carerra 5 times in the
hands of its previous owner Daren Stone and has the Mexican and British
flags on the rear). My navigator on rallies was Peter Brice so we were known
as Pedro and Pancho.

Also, I have been known as the Michelin man (I forget his name) - an obvious
reference to my build!

Also, I am (in)famous for my tardiness in preperation for a race meeting. Mr
Last Minute Man. Only partly justified mind you. I am the president and
founding
member of "Just In Time Racing". It has a membership of 1 since no-one else
will admit to being so rushed in prep. It is not unknown for me to work on
the car
all night and head to the track just in time for tech inspection and try to
bluff my
way through hoping they don't notice the 2 or 3 small items I haven't got to
yet...

My driving style is smooth but aggressive. I lift wheels, (particularly
inside front)
and have good power slides, esp in the wet. (I love the wet)

I love my food and it shows. I have heaps and heaps of cars, a farm with a
vineyard.
An optometrist spouse and 2 kids (Stephen 8, Scott 6). Daily drivers include
Rover SD1 and  2 Ford Falcons ('85 XF, '89 EA). Recently retired daily
driver was a
MkIII Sprite. The replacement to-be is a 67 MGBGT.

So, there, you have more than enough info to choose a suitably derogatory
name.
Fire away!

Mike