Re: Fw: Fw: Creative Cat Bathing

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Creative Cat Bathing
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 23:18:43 -0600
>>  <<  Subject: Creative Cat Bathing
>>   >
>>   > Please forward to cat lovers everywhere who, like myself, are very
>>   > concerned about their hygiene.
>>   >
>>   > 1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
>>   >
>>   > 2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have
>>   >      both lids lifted.
>>   >
>>   > 3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the
>>   >      bathroom.
>>   >
>>   >  4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both
>>   >      lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot
>escape).
>>   >
>>   > CAUTION:
>>   > Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his
>>   > paws will be reaching out for any purchase they can find.
>>   >
>>   > 5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash
>>   >     and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
>>   >
>>   > 6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there
>>   >     are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
>>   >
>>   > 7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both
>>   >      lids.
>>   >
>>   > 8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside
>>   >      where he will dry himself.
>>   >
>>   > Sincerely,
>>   > The DOG
>>   > >>
>>   >>

Personally, I prefer a less hands-on approach, such as a 20,000 psi
industrial pressure washer. With the proper tip, you can wash the neighbors
cat while it's still in their house. be careful, as those things have a
pretty good kick when you pull the trigger.  A method less likely to propel
the cat into a differnt zipcode involves simply water balloons.  This is
also good off-season practice for hunters.

Calvin K.
no cats were harmed in the creation of this message (that you can prove)