photos

To: Linda-Jeanne <lindaj@support.warwick.net>,
Subject: photos
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:40:03 -0500
Starting a new thread, must get away from the cat thing.

Must apologize for the delay in getting the pictures.  My personal
developer was a bit slow this time.  May have been the large quantity of
film (twelve rolls), but big Kay Mart came through in the end.  Even had
two rolls from the ELVF at Road America.  Also four rolls from the USAF
Museum in Dayton (if anyone is interested).

Got some great shots (i.e., Flounder send me your credit card number) of
the racing, party and of course rain.  Mr. Dalton said he would also
post to Thicko web, so whoever wants to do the work, send me your
address and I will mail prints to you as I don't yet have a scanner and
did not have a CD done.

Ernie