Thicko Wannabee

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thicko Wannabee
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:45:34 -0500
A little old lady wanted to join Team Thicko. She knocked on the door
of the Flounder's land yacht and the Flounder answered the door.
She proclaimed "I want to join Team Thicko".

Flounder was amused and told her that she needed to meet certain Thicko
requirements before she was allowed to join. He asked her "Do you
have a Healey?" The little old lady said "Yeah, thats my 1275 Bugeye over
there"
and pointed to black #55 parked in the driveway.

Flounder asked her "Do you smoke?" The little old lady said "Yeah, I smoke.
I smoke 4 packs
of cigarettes a day and a couple of  cigars while I'm shooting pool".

Flounder was impressed and asked "Well, have you ever been picked up by
the Fuzz ?".
The little old lady said "No, I've never been picked up by the fuzz ,
but I've been swung around by my nipples".